Client alignment is based on the following principles
1. Honest, competent and ethical conduct that complies & exceeds regulatory standards.
2. Objective service based on informed analysis, prudent judgment and diligent effort.
3. The financial interests of the client taking precedence over those of the professional and the organisation.
4. Fair treatment with respect to other clients.
5. Disclosure of any existing or potential conflicts of interest in providing products or services to the client.
6. Understanding of the client’s circumstances, so that service is suitable and based on the client’s financial objectives and constraints.
7. Clear, accurate, complete and timely communications that use plain language and are presented in a format that conveys the information effectively.
8. An explanation of all fees and costs charged to the client.
9. Confidentiality of information.
10. Appropriate and complete records to support the work done on the client’s behalf.